Liebherr Grab Rams – Cylinders
Market leading innovations with hydraulic cylinders for Liebherr Grabs
Apex are the leading manufacturer for high quality replacement rams suitable for use with Liebherr grabs
We have complete new hydraulic cylinders and components in stock for purchase or through service exchange programs.
We have over 15 years experience repairing and manufacturing cylinders for grabs such as Liebherr and Atlas. This hydraulic ram repair expertise coupled with our design knowledge ensures Apex cylinders outlast the competition.
The Hydraulic Rams
Not only do our cylinders outlast the competition we also have tried and tested design improvements for reducing on-going repair costs. Through our design changes we protect expensive components from irreparable damage caused by misuse or severe impact thus reducing repair costs.
Apex grab rams are a single piece piston rod as used by Liebherr Grapples and Atlas which is essential for safety and strength.
- Apex Grab Cylinders include:
- Upgraded design to cope with shock loads and pressure spikes
- Thick walled high strength cylinder tube
- Single piece high yield strength solid piston
- Piston is torqued onto the rod to prevent unscrewing
We have parts in stock year round for the different styles and types of grab ram
- All types available (type 65, type 72, type 75, type 984, type 944 etc.)
- GM55, GM 64, GM65, GM70C, GMM80-5
- 70 bore x 50 rod
- 80 bore x 56 rod
- 85 bore x 60 rod
- Liebherr 4-tine and 5-tine grapples
Contact us for more information or to discuss service exchange and repair options on 01924 456788
Every ram is tailored exactly to your specific requirements
- We never ‘make fit’ an unsuitable cylinder because it’s from our standard range
- Rams are available with a variety of valve applications
- Innovative protective coatings are available for critical cylinders and those under harsh conditions (Corex)
- Different paint specifications are available to suit the cylinders environment
Related Sector Experience for Liebherr Grab Rams
Read more about our sector experience associated with Liebherr Grab Rams below
Read more about our latest news below